Select countries are now available for international shipping. Average business day delivery is 6 to 10 days and tracking is included for most services (please keep in mind that there will be delays due to COVID-19). Due to high international shipping prices I will not ship packages weighing over 2lbs. I apologize for the inconvenience.
International orders must select *INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING* Priority Mail International (6-10 Days) during checkout. If a different shipping rate is selected, your order will be canceled and you will have to reorder again.
Countries Available for International Shipping:
- United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland)
- Russia (82 Regions)
- Canada (13 Provinces)
- Mexico (32 States)
Please note that due to COVID-19 the USPS has implemented partial and full suspended services to certain international destinations. To see the list of countries affected and to stay up to date please click here.
International packages will be shipped using Priority Mail International.
NOTE: Priority Mail International parcels are insured against loss, damage, or missing contents up to $200 at no additional charge. This does not and cannot include shipping fees.
*Customers are responsible for any Customs Fees, Duties and Tariffs or Taxes associated with your package.*
If you have any further questions please reach out and I will do my best to assist you.
Things to Know About Priority Mail International
- Priority Mail International items containing merchandise are insured against loss, damage, or missing contents up to $200 at no additional charge. Indemnity is limited to the lesser of the actual value of the contents or $200. If the parcel has been lost, or if it has been delivered to the addressee in damaged condition or with missing contents, payment is made to the sender unless the sender waives the right to payment, in writing, in favor of the addressee.
- Insurance coverage is not provided for consequential losses, delay, concealed damage, spoilage of perishable items, articles improperly packaged, articles too fragile to withstand normal handling in the mail, or prohibited articles
- Customs forms are used to summarize the contents of your shipment and declare the value of the goods shipped. These forms allow customs officials to examine and approve packages without having to open and inspect each and every shipment.
- Customers must wait a reasonable amount of time for an international item to be delivered in the foreign country before initiating an inquiry.
- Customers must initiate inquiries within the time limits.
Sender or Addressee
When the International Research Group determines that an inquiry is eligible for a claim, it mails a claim packet to the customer. The packet includes a letter of instruction on how to complete and submit the claim by mail.